What do these and many other great games have in common?
-- Music and Sound Effects by bobby prince Music --
WELCOME to the World Wide Web Home of bobby prince Music!
Music and Sound Effects created for all types of projects, using all the latest technologies and the best musicians in the world.
How does one get started as a game music composer is now a BLOG on blogspot.com. It's link is http://bobbyprinceMusic.blogspot.com. The original posts on this site have been moved to that location. Please join me on that blog! Comments are open without having to register, but for that reason they will be moderated for spam purposes.
Want to have some free* fun?
- Get DOSBox at http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/dosbox. Download the highest numbered version.
- This DOS (Disk Operating System) will run many of the older games. I am especially amazed at the quality of the music synthesizer emulator. For those of you who never heard an FM synthesizer, this is it. What you hear is what it sounded like on the original PC sound cards.
- It takes it a few seconds for a greeting screen to come up. Type INTRO for helpful information.
- You can use the same software I used to create the music for the DOS games. It's Voyetra Sequencer Plus Gold. It works in DOSBox. Get Sequencer Plus Gold at http://www.voyetra.com/site/kb_ftp/340ftp.asp
- Get a copy of an Episode 1 game here: http://www.3drealms.com/downloads.html.
* Free means that you do not have to pay, but some linked sites ask for a donation. Please consider making a donation, no matter how small.
- .Inexpensive but powerful Web Hosting -- IXWebHosting.com -- Unlimited Hard Drive Space
All Music & Sound Effects (C) (P) Robert C. Prince
bobby prince Music, BMI